MY GUT RESET PROGRAM NOW LIVE!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
START YOUR RESET CHALLENGE NOW!
MY GUT HEALTH SUPPLEMENT RANGE ○ https://christieswadling.com/am-pm
Want to edit like me? VISIT
https://christieswadling.com/presets/ to find out more!
* 1 cup roasted cashews
* 1 cup pecans
* 3/4 cup pre soaked medjool dates
* pinch of pink salt
* ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
* 1 cup coconut milk
* 3 tablespoons maple syrup
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* ¼ teaspoon sea salt
* 3 cups organic coconut flour
* ½ cup coconut oil *melted
* 4 tablespoons maple syrup
* ½ cup raw cacao powder
1. To make the base, process the cashews, pecans, coconut oil, maple syrup in a blender or food processor until they resemble crumbs. Spoon mixture into a cupcake tray. Place in the freezer while you make the coconut layer.
2. To make the coconut layer, add all the ingredients into the blender once washed and rinsed. Pour over the base, smooth with the back of a spoon and place back into the freezer while you make the chocolate layer.
3. To make the chocolate layer, melt the coconut oil in saucepan on low heat. Once melted, remove from heat and add the maple syrup, whisking briskly until well combined. Then add the cacao powder, stirring until well mixed through. Once cooled, pour the chocolate on top of the coconut layer and make sure it is evenly spread. Place back into the freezer and let it set completely. You want to ensure that all layers are frozen, so it may take 3-4 hours.
Instagram ○ https://www.instagram.com/christieswadling/
SIGN UP TO MY FREE NEWSLETTER ○ https://christieswadling.com
WANT TO COLLAB?