How healthy is your gut? Should you take Probiotics or Prebiotics? What are your superfoods and what foods are bad for your bacteria? Find out with the Viome Gut Test!
In this video we interview the Viome team, explain why to test and break down our results.
There are so many competing diets out there, it’s hard to know which one is going to work best for your body type. You end up spending hundreds of dollars and thousands of hours just to experiment with all the options. But what if a microbiome test could map out the perfect diet for you based on the amount of gut bacteria you have? The company Viome is using state-of-the-art Metatranscriptomic Sequencing and AI technology to analyze everything going on in your gut biome and then provide concrete solutions on what foods to eat and avoid. This has been a game-changer for me, as I’ve battled a lot of gastrointestinal issues on a Keto diet but could never pinpoint what foods were the trigger. In this episode, I interview Rob Pellow, an Account Manager at Viome, and we cover:
* What is Viome?
* What is the importance of the microbiome?
* How does Viome’s technology work?
* Why should someone get their gut bacteria tested?
* Why the notion of a “universal perfect diet” is a total myth
* What Viome gives you as nutritional guidelines (superfoods, foods to enjoy, foods to avoid)
* Should you take a probiotic?
* Difference between probiotic and prebiotic
* How much does Viome cost?
Please note: this video is *not sponsored.* We discovered Viome at the Bulletproof Conference and found the service to be absolutely amazing. We are sharing our personal experience with using the test and encourage people to learn more at https://www.viome.com/ or following Viome on instagram at @myviome