In today’s video, we will tell you all about foods that can help you get a hold on your hunger. From Avocado to Dark Chocolate and many more. So keep watching!
Other videos recommended for you:
WATCH 🎥: Eating Dark Chocolate Does This To Your Body – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAdsBopK9C8&list=PL_fl96m7OLQWTg82q3ImUs2xVqdBNsjwL&index=54
WATCH 🎥: 14 Filling Foods That Help You Lose Weight Fast – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nemDDHsrbpk&list=PL_fl96m7OLQWTg82q3ImUs2xVqdBNsjwL&index=57
#EatLess #WeightLossTips #Bestie
1. Apples: 00:55
2. Cayenne Pepper: 01:27
3. Avocados: 01:51
4. Soup: 02:34
5. Almonds: 03:09
6. Garlic: 03:47
7. Chia Seeds: 04:27
8. Apple Cider Vinegar: 05:14
9. Cinnamon: 05:50
10. Peppermint: 06:27
11. Bran: 07:17
12. Green Tea: 07:44
13. Dark Chocolate: 08:19
14. Eggs: 09:06
15. Greek Yoghurt: 09:50
1. Apples: Apples are an excellent source of hunger-busting fiber, so don’t feel constrained by the whole one a- day thing.
2. Cayenne Pepper: If you’re trying to reduce the amount of calories you’re eating , but find yourself falling victim to those endless pangs of hunger , it’s time to break out the cayenne pepper.
3. Avocados: The green, creamy flesh of an avocado isn’t just tasty, it’s also filled with fiber and heart-healthy monounsaturated fat. In other words, avocados might be the perfect fill-you-up food.
4. Soup: Eat more soup, experience fewer cravings? Absolutely, according to recent research women who ate a serving of low-calorie chicken and rice soup as a morning snack ate 100 fewer calories at lunch than women who started their day with chicken and rice casserole.
5. Almonds: All nuts have heart-healthy fats, but almonds contain the most fiber per serving, which can keep you fuller, longer.
6. Garlic: Garlic contains about 200 chemical compounds that make up its various health giving properties. Among all of them is a key compound called allicin, the very compound that gives garlic its pungent odor has been shown to suppress appetite and speed up metabolic rate.
7. Chia Seeds: Even as small as they may appear, chia seeds have nutrient-laden properties that give them their appetite suppressing capabilities. These tiny munchies contain the best source of plant-based Omega-3 fatty acids. They also contain impressively high levels of soluble fiber. Fiber slows down digestion keeping you full for longer periods.
For more information, please watch the video until the very end.
Subscribe to Bestie : https://goo.gl/tUqro6